The lighthouse and grounds are owned by the Town of Camden and are only accessible by boat. The grounds are open to the public.
Curtis Island Light is a lighthouse in Camden, Maine first established in 1835, with the present structure built in 1896. Curtis Island was named for summer resident Cyrus HK Curtis, publisher of the Saturday Evening Post and a summer resident. The lighthouse was light was automated in 1972 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places as Curtis Island Light on May 17, 1973. The grounds are owned by the Town of Camden and open to the public, however are only accessible by boat.