Monhegan Island Light is a lighthouse on Monhegan Island, Maine. It was first established in 1824. The present structure was built in 1850. It was Alexander Parris's last significant design. It is the second highest light in Maine — only Seguin Light, on a significantly higher island, is higher. It had a fog bell from 1854 until 1870, when the Manana Island Sound Signal Station was built.