Starting in June 2016, the fully restored classic racing schooner Ladona sets sail from Rockland, Maine, for three- to six-day cruises. We sail upon one of the most beautiful and acclaimed sailing grounds on Earth. Your Maine Windjammer vacation will be spent exploring spruce-fringed islands, reaching across famously untrammeled bays, enjoying beautiful anchorages, visiting remote fishing villages and gallery towns, and delighting in our carefully presented cuisine. We welcome you to be a part of her inaugural season and a brand-new Maine Windjamming experience!
You will join us early evening at our wharf right in the heart of Rockland, Maine. Our crew will help you with your bags, help you find a spot in our on-site parking, and show you to your cabin. Once you’ve had a chance to explore the vessel, Captain J. R. Braugh appears and gives you a preview of your anticipated cruise.
All trips include:
- Meals, except for dinner on boarding night, when you are free to sample Rockland’s well-known food scene.
- Traditional Downeast Lobster Bake and beach barbecue along with traditional accompaniments.
- Wine, served every evening. Each evening will feature different whites, reds, dessert wines, and ports personally selected by in-house wine expert Jane Barrett Barnes.
- Daily excursions exploring Maine’s unspoiled beauty
- On-board entertainment on select evenings of each trip
For up to date information & schedule please check: www.schoonerladona.com
Windjammer Wharf, Tillson Avenue, Rockland, ME 04841