Camden, ME 04843
Visit the website for cruises dates!
Schooner Mary Day has offered unique and relaxing tall ship sailing vacations for over 50 years. The legendary Mary Day was the first schooner launched just for windjammer vacation cruises. She was designed and built with your comfort and safety in mind:
- Open, uncluttered decks provide ample space to stretch out and relax.
- Cabins feature windows, skylights, and 9 feet of headroom, for plenty of fresh air.
- No noisy inboard engine, just pure sails.
- The only windjammer with heat in every cabin. The wood-fired heat keeps things dry and wards off the occasional evening chill so you can sail in comfort all season long.
- Delicious “Down-east” fare prepared from scratch and baked to perfection, all in our antique wood-burning cookstove including a lobster picnic on every cruise.