LOCAL, SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY SUPPORTED FISHERIES - FRESH MAINE SEAFOOD - WORKING WATERFRONTS OF MAINE.
100% of our seafood is from the Gulf of Maine and processed here at Port Clyde Fresh Catch.
Our Port Clyde Store is open Monday - Friday 9-4, Saturday 9-3, other times by chance.
We currently have 9 locations for our Community Supported Fish Drop: More information HERE
These are in Port Clyde Maine, Camden Maine, Rockland Maine, Rockport Maine, Tenants Harbor Maine, Monhegan Island Maine, Belfast Maine, Willow Pond Farm Sabattus Maine, Morris Farm Wiscasset Maine.
- Port Clyde Location is at our store, on the way to the lighthouse. Friday 9-4
- Camden, Megunticook Market, 2 Gould Street, Camden Maine Friday 2-4
- Island Institute Employees only, Rockland Maine, Pick up Fridays
- Monhegan Island, Friday AM boat
- Penobscot Bay Medical Center, employees and staff only,Friday after 2 pm in the cafeteria
- Belfast Coop Store, Belfast, Maine, Friday & Saturday all day
- Willow Pond Farm, Sabattus Maine , Done for the season
- Morris Farm, Wiscasset Maine, Fridays after 2pm
18 Lobster Pound Road
Port Clyde, Maine 04855